1-Hydroxyethylidene-1,1-diphosphonic acid CAS:2809-21-4 Product introduction
Product Name: HEDP
CAS NO: 2809-21-4
Molecular formula: C2H8O7P2
Molecular weight: 206.03
Appearance: White crystalline particles
1-Hydroxyethylidene-1,1-diphosphonic acid Characteristic:
Density 1.45 (60% aq.)Melting point 198~199℃.Soluble in water, soluble in methanol and ethanol.
1-Hydroxyethylidene-1,1-diphosphonic acid COA:
|Appearance||White solid||White solid|
|Active component %||≥90.0||90.59|
1. HEDP is an organic phosphonic acid scale and corrosion inhibitor, which can form stable complexes with iron, copper, zinc and other metal ions, and can dissolve the oxides on the metal surface.
2. It can still play a good role in corrosion and scale inhibition at 250 °C, and it is still very stable at high pH, not easy to be hydrolyzed, and not easy to decompose under general photothermal conditions. The acid and alkali resistance and chlorine oxidation resistance are better than other organic phosphonic acids (salts).
3. It can form a six-ring chelate with metal ions in water, especially calcium ions, so it has good scale inhibition effect and obvious solubility limit effect. When used in combination with other water treatment agents, it shows an ideal synergistic effect. .
4. HEDP solid is a high-purity product, suitable for cold winter areas;
5. especially suitable for cleaning agents and daily chemical additives in the electronics industry.
6. HEDP is widely used in industrial circulating cooling water systems such as electric power, chemical industry, metallurgy, fertilizer, etc.,
7. as well as scale and corrosion inhibition of medium and low pressure boilers, oilfield water injection and oil pipelines;
In the textile industry, it can be used as a cleaning agent for metals and non-metals, a peroxide stabilizer and acolor-fixing agent in the bleaching and dyeing industry, and a complexing agent in the cyanide-free electroplating industry.
8.The pharmaceutical industry is used as a carrier of radioactive elements.
1-Hydroxyethylidene-1,1-diphosphonic acid Package:
1-Hydroxyethylidene-1,1-diphosphonic acid Package storage and transportation:
Store in a cool and ventilated place indoors, moisture-proof.
Related Products——Organic phosphonic acid water treatment agent:
|Product name||Cas No.|
|Amino tris(methylene phosphonic acid)||6419-19-8|