AMMONIUM MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE HEXAHYDRATE CAS:13478-16-5 Product introduction
Product name: AMMONIUM MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE HEXAHYDRATE
Appearance: White crystalline fine particles or powder
AMMONIUM MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE HEXAHYDRATE properties :
Magnesium ammonium phosphate belongs to colorless orthorhombic crystal system, properties: white crystal fine particles or powder, density 1.71g/ml, slightly soluble in cold water, soluble in hot water and dilute acid, insoluble in ethanol, decomposed in alkaline solution. When the magnesium ammonium phosphate is heated to 100 ℃ in the ammonia flow, 5 molecules of crystal water will be removed to become monohydrate; when heated to 100 ℃ in the air, it will be dehydrated into anhydrous; continue to be heated to 600 ℃, it will be decomposed into pyrophosphoric acid Magnesium; its aqueous solution is heated to 48～50 ℃, and monohydrate is precipitated.
AMMONIUM MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE HEXAHYDRATE Application：
1. Magnesium ammonium phosphate is used as feed additive, fertilizer additive, and also has application in medicine.
2. It can be used in the manufacture of coatings, urethanes and soft foam flame retardants.
3. Used as long-acting inorganic nitrogen fertilizer, mainly used for fruit trees, lawns, flowers, etc.
4. Used as analytical reagent, also used in pharmaceutical industry.
AMMONIUM MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE HEXAHYDRATE Package：
– 25kg moisture-proof woven bag lined with two layers of plastic bags,
– 1000kg moisture-proof big bag lined with two layers of plastic bags.
AMMONIUM MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE HEXAHYDRATE storage and transportation:
Should be stored in a dry, cool, well-ventilated place.
To prevent sun exposure, isolate from fire and heat sources, and do not store and transport with ammonia, oxygen, phosphorus, antimony powder and alkalis. It should be kept away from sawdust, shavings, straw, etc. to prevent burning.