Ammonium thiosulfate CAS:7783-18-8 Product introduction
Product name:Ammonium thiosulfate
Ammonium thiosulfate Characteristic:
It is a white monoclinic crystal. Relative density 1.679 Solubility Very soluble in water. Insoluble in alcohol. Slightly soluble in acetone.
Ammonium thiosulfate COA:
Ammonium thiosulfate Application:
1. Ammonium thiocyanate is also known as ammonium thiocyanide, used as intermediate of synthesis of insecticide thiamethoxam and intermediate of insecticide azoxystrobin, fungicide chlorothalonil, herbicide fluthiacet, etc. Amino thiourea
2. Used as auxiliary raw materials for the manufacture of hydrogen peroxide and dyestuff, polymerization catalyst for organic synthesis, etc.
3. Used in photographic industry as photographic fixing agent
4. It is easier to dissolve the emulsion film of silver halide than sodium salt, and has the advantages of short washing time and easy silver recovery. Also used as the main component of silver plating bath; metal surface cleaning agent; aluminum and magnesium alloy casting protective agent.
5. In medicine, it is used as bactericide and analytical reagent.
6. It is used as a complexing agent in cyanide-free plating, where thiosulfate combines with silver ions to form silver thiosulfate complex ions. It can improve the cathodic polarization and make the silver plating layer crystallize carefully and have good covering ability. The general dosage is 200~250g/L.
7. This product is used in semiconductor components, synthesis of organic boron compounds, plasticizers, welding fluxes
Ammonium thiosulfate Package:
Ammonium thiosulfate storage and transportation:
Sealed packaging.Store in a dry, clean and cool place. Load and unload lightly when transporting to avoid mixing with harmful, toxic and easily polluted articles. It is strictly forbidden to get wet in the rain.
For specific prices, You can leave your email, our staff will send it to your email immediately.
We have it in stock and ready to ship.
Detailed usage is in the product details page.