beta-Cyclodextrin hydrate CAS:68168-23-0 Product introduction
Product name:beta-Cyclodextrin hydrate
Appearance:γ-cyclodextrin is a tetragonal flake or rectangular rod-shaped crystal.
beta-Cyclodextrin hydrate Chemical Properties:
γ-cyclodextrin is a tetragonal flake or rectangular rod-shaped crystal. 23.2 can be dissolved in 100ml of water at 25°C. Specific rotation [α]D+177.4°. Cyclodextrins are cyclic oligosaccharides. Usually 6, 7 or 8 glucose units are connected to the crystal through α,1-→4 cyclic phase to link.
beta-Cyclodextrin hydrate CAS:68168-23-0 Application:
1. The use of cyclodextrin in the field of chemistry Cyclodextrin is a valuable chemical reagent. When it exists, the fluorescence intensity of fluorochrome will increase significantly, so it can be used for the analysis of proteins and amino acids; it can also be used to separate long-chain organic compounds, racemates, etc. In addition, adsorbents made of cyclodextrin can be used for adsorption in chromatography. It can also be used as a complexing agent, and can also be used for enzyme activity research and tissue culture agent.
2. Widely used in the separation of organic compounds and in organic synthesis, also used as medical auxiliary materials, food additives, etc.
3. Widely used in the field of traditional Chinese medicine preparations, it can increase the solubility of medicines, improve the stability of medicines, powderize liquid medicines, prevent the volatilization of volatile components, and reduce the irritation and toxicity of medicines.
4. Thickeners, antioxidants, stabilizers, preservatives.
5. Scientific research and experiment. complexing agent. Enzyme activity studies. tissue culture agent.
6. Embedding compounds can be generated with various organic substances.
beta-Cyclodextrin hydrate Packaging:
Packaging: The product is packaged in double layers, the inner layer is plastic film, and the outer layer is poke with cardboard, which can be packaged into a net weight of 25kg to 200kg according to customer needs.
beta-Cyclodextrin hydrate Storage method:
Store in a dry and ventilated place to prevent moisture deterioration.