Calcium benzoateCAS:2090-05-3 Product introduction
Product name: Calcium benzoate
Appearance and Properties: White or colorless prismatic crystal, or white powder.
Molecular formula: C7H8CaO2 Molecular weight: 164.22
Calcium benzoate properties :
Soluble in water (2.6 g/100ml at 0°C).
Calcium benzoate Application：
1. Preservatives; Antimicrobials.
2. For soft drinks, juice, soy sauce, vinegar, etc.
Calcium benzoate Package：
– 50kg or 25kg cardboard drum lined with two layers of plastic bags.
– 25kg woven bag lined with two layers of plastic bags
– 50 lb plastic pail lined with two layers of plastic bags.
– 20kg carton lined with two layers of plastic bags.
Calcium benzoate storage and transportation:
Avoid inhalation, injection and contact with eyes and skin. Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place. Stay away from ammonium compounds and sulfuric acid. Wear protective overalls, boots, safety glasses, protective gloves, dust masks.