Ferric chloride CAS:7705-08-0 Product introduction
Product name: Ferric chloride
Appearance: Dark brown powder
Ferric chloride Characteristic:
It is easily soluble in water and has strong water absorption. It can absorb moisture in the air and deliquescence.
When FeCl3 is precipitated from the aqueous solution, six crystal waters are FeCl3 6H2O, and ferric chloride hexahydrate is an orange crystal. Ferric chloride is a very important iron salt.
Ferric chloride COA:
|Appearance||Black brown powder||Black brown powder|
|Insolubles in water||≤1.0%||0.45%|
Ferric chloride Application:
1. Mainly used as a water purifier for drinking water and a precipitation agent for wastewater treatment.
2. In the printing and dyeing industry, it is used as an oxidant and a printing and dyeing mordant for indigo dyeing.
3. Catalysts for organic synthesis of dichloroethane, etc.
4. Chlorinated leaching agent for silver and copper ores.
5. Etchants for photographic and printing plate making.
6. Raw materials for the manufacture of iron salts such as iron phosphate,pharmaceuticals, pigments and inks.
7. After infiltrating its solution into building concrete, it can increase building strength, corrosion resistance and prevent water seepage.
8. It is used in the production of circuit boards and fluorescent digital tubes in the electronic industry.
9. Coagulant used in the recovery of glycerol from waste liquor from soap production.
Ferric chloride Package:
Ferric chloride storage and transportation:
Warehouse ventilation low temperature drying
Store at +15°C to +25°C.
|Product Name||CAS No.|
|Iron chloride hexahydrate||10025-77-1|