L(+)-Lactic acid CAS:79-33-4 Product introduction
Name: L(+)-Lactic acid
EINECS No: 201-196-2
Molecular formula: C3H6O3
Molecular weight: 90.08
Density: 1.206 g/mL at 25 °C
Boiling point: 125 °C
L(+)-Lactic acid Characteristic:
L-lactic acid is an organic acid made from corn starch and refined by biological fermentation, and is a clear, colorless, viscous liquid with an acidic reaction in aqueous solution. It can be mixed with water, ethanol or ether at will, but insoluble in chloroform.
L(+)-Lactic acid COA:
|Appearance||Pale yellow liquid|
|Stereo chemical purity||≥98.0%|
|Heavy metal||≤ 5mg/kg|
L(+)-Lactic acid Application:
1) L(+)-Lactic acid has strong antiseptic and preservation effects, and can be used in fruit wine, beverage, meat, food, pastry making, vegetable (olive, cucumber, pearl onion) pickling, as well as canning, grain processing, storage of fruits, with the role of pH adjustment, antibacterial, prolonging shelf life, flavoring, maintaining food color, improving product quality, etc.
2) For seasoning, the unique acidity of lactic acid can increase the deliciousness of food. Adding a certain amount of lactic acid to salad, soy sauce, vinegar, and other seasonings can maintain the stability and safety of microorganisms in the products while making the taste milder.
3) L(+)-Lactic acid can also be used as a preferred acidifier in well-blended soft drinks and juices because of its mild and moderate acidity.
4) Natural lactic acid is a natural and inherent component of dairy products, it has the taste of dairy products and a good anti-microbial effect, and has been widely used in blended yogurt cheese, ice cream, and other foods, becoming a popular dairy acidifier.
5) As a natural acidity regulator, lactic acid is used in bakery products such as bread, cakes, and cookies for flavoring and antibacterial effects, and can improve the quality of food, maintain color and luster and extend shelf life.
1) L(+)-Lactic acid is used in the fermentation industry to control pH and improve the purity of ferments.
2) In the cigarette industry, it can maintain the humidity of tobacco, remove impurities in tobacco, change the taste, and improve the grade of tobacco, lactic acid can also neutralize nicotine, and reduce the harmful ingredients to the human body and improve the quality of tobacco.
3) L(+)-Lactic acid used in the textile industry to treat fibers, can make the fiber easy to color, and increase the luster, so that the touch of soft.
4) L(+)-Lactic acid used as pH adjuster and synthesizer in the paint and ink industry; in the plastic fiber industry is the preferred raw material for the new degradable material PLA.
5) L(+)-Lactic acid can also be used as the starting material of PLA to produce a new generation of fully biodegradable plastics.
6) In the tanning industry, L(+)-Lactic acid can remove lime and calcium from leather, making leather soft and fine, thus making high-grade leather.
1) L(+)-Lactic acid is widely used as a moisturizer in many skin care products because it is part of the skin’s inherent natural moisturizing factor. l-lactic acid is one of the most effective AHAs with minimal irritation.
2) L(+)-Lactic acid is often used as a pH regulator in various hair care products because L-lactic acid is naturally present in hair and acts to make the hair surface shiny.
3) L(+)-Lactic acid is used as a moisturizing agent in various bath and body products such as private baths, bar soaps, and emollient nectars. In liquid soaps, soaps, and shampoos L(+)-Lactic acid is used as a pH regulator. In addition, lactic acid added to bar soap reduces moisture loss during storage, thus preventing dryness and cracking of the soap.
L(+)-Lactic acid Package:
L(+)-Lactic acid storage and transportation:
L(+)-Lactic acid sealed and stored in a cool, dry place away from light.
Related Products——Lactic acid series:
|Magnesium L-lactate trihydrate||18917-93-6|
For specific prices, You can leave your email, our staff will send it to your email immediately.
We have it in stock and ready to ship.
Detailed usage is in the product details page.