Lithium bromide CAS:7550-35-8 Product introduction
Product name: Lithium bromide
Appearance: White cubic crystal or granular powder.
Lithium bromide Characteristic:
White cubic crystal or granular powder. Easily soluble in water, the solubility is 254g/100ml water (90℃); soluble in ethanol and ether; slightly soluble in pyridine; soluble in methanol, acetone, ethylene glycol and other organic solvents.
Lithium bromide COA:
Lithium bromide content not less than
|外观Exterior||白色结晶性粉末White crystalline powder|
Lithium bromide Application:
1.54%～55% lithium bromide solution as absorption refrigerant for large-scale refrigeration system
2. Used in the pharmaceutical industry and the photographic industry
3. Used as water vapor absorbent, air temperature regulator, absorption refrigerant, hydrogen chloride remover, sedative and used in photography, batteries, etc.
4. It is an efficient water vapor absorbent and air humidity regulator. Lithium bromide with a concentration of 54% to 55% can be used as an absorption refrigerant. In organic chemistry, it is used as a hydrogen chloride remover and a leavening agent for organic fibers (such as wool, hair, etc.). Medically used as a hypnotic and sedative. In addition, it is also used in the photosensitive industry, analytical chemistry and electrolytes and chemical reagents in some high-energy batteries.
5. Anhydrous lithium bromide is mainly used in water vapor absorbent and air humidity regulator, can be used as absorption refrigerant, and also used in organic chemistry, pharmaceutical industry, photosensitive industry and other industries
6. Used in the pharmaceutical industry, refrigeration industry, etc.
25KG/drum, sealed plastic drum for external use, lined with double-layer plastic bag for sealing.
Store in a cool, dark, dry warehouse and pack in an airtight container.
|Lithium hydroxide monohydrate||1310-66-3|