Molybdenum trioxide CAS:1313-27-5 Product introduction
Product name: Molybdenum trioxide
Appearance:White transparent orthorhombic crystal with light green microstrips, turns yellow when heated, and returns to its original color after cooling.
Molybdenum trioxide Characteristic:
White to slightly yellow powder crystal. The melting point is 276℃ (anhydrous), 242℃ (with 2 molecules of crystal water), and the relative density is 1.79. Soluble in alcohol, slightly soluble in ether and water. Can sublimate.
Molybdenum trioxide COA:
|Analysis Content||Analysis Results||Analysis Content||Analysis Results|
Molybdenum trioxide Application:
1. Molybdenum trioxide is used as a reducing agent for phosphorus pentoxide, arsenic trioxide, hydrogen peroxide, phenol and alcohols.
2. Molybdenum trioxide is used in the manufacture of molybdenum salts and molybdenum alloys.
3. Molybdenum trioxide is used as a raw material for the preparation of metal molybdenum and molybdenum compounds.
4. Molybdenum trioxide used as a catalyst in the petroleum industry. Used in enamel, glaze, paint, medicine, etc.
5. In the metallurgical industry, it is used as a powder metallurgy raw material to make various molybdenum metal materials.
6. In the chemical industry, it is used as a molybdenum source additive for various molybdenum compounds and a raw material for molybdenum-based catalysts.
7. Molybdenum trioxide used as a base film for solid lubrication in mechanical parts
Molybdenum trioxide Package:
– 25kg moisture-proof woven bag lined with two layers of plastic bags,
– 1000kg moisture-proof big bag lined with two layers of plastic bags.
Molybdenum trioxide storage and transportation:
To be protected from water.To be protected from torrid sunlight.To be protected from fire.
|Ammonium molybdate tetrahydrate||12054-85-2|
|Sodium tungstate dihydrate||10213-10-2|
For specific prices, You can leave your email, our staff will send it to your email immediately.
We have it in stock and ready to ship.
Detailed usage is in the product details page.