PEPTONE CAS:91079-38-8Product introduction
Product name: PEPTONE
Appearance and Properties: White powder.
PEPTONE properties :
Storage conditions 2-8°C
Solubility H2O: 2%, slightly turbid to turbid, yellow to brownish yellow
PH value 6.5-7.5 (25℃, 2% in H2O)
1. This product is obtained by partial digestion and hydrolysis of pepsin. It can be used for the routine cultivation of various microorganisms. USP designates this product for sterility testing, and is recommended for the culture of Streptococcus and the detection of hydrogen sulfide-producing microorganisms.
2. Highly nutritious peptones for the production of bacterial toxins in culture media and for the cultivation of bacteria with high nutrient requirements, such as Corynebacterium, Haemophilus, Neisseria, Pasteurella, Salmonella and grapes Coccus species. The product is rich in high molecular weight peptides.
Sodium bromate is available in the following packages:
– 50kg or 25kg cardboard drum lined with two layers of plastic bags.
– 25kg woven bag lined with two layers of plastic bags
– 50 lb plastic pail lined with two layers of plastic bags.
– 20kg carton lined with two layers of plastic bags.
PEPTONE storage and transportation:
Avoid inhalation, injection and contact with eyes and skin. Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place. Stay away from ammonium compounds and sulfuric acid. Wear protective overalls, boots, safety glasses, protective gloves, dust masks.