Phosphoric acid, octadecyl ester CAS:39471-52-8 Product introduction
Product name:Phosphoric acid, octadecyl ester
Phosphoric acid, octadecyl ester Chemical Properties:
Phosphoric acid, octadecyl ester CAS:39471-52-8 Application:
1. Phosphate esters are used as emulsion stabilizers in the spinning process of fiber fabrics, especially under high alkalinity conditions, and are also one of the important components of synthetic fiber oils.
2. Phosphate esters have the functions of preventing electrostatic accumulation and promoting electrostatic rapid discharge in papermaking, plastics and leather industries, so they are widely used as antistatic agents for highly hydrophobic and highly hydrophilic systems. In addition, phosphoric acid esters have the ability to resist acid, alkali and salt widely, and can be used in chrome tanning or chrome retanning in leather processing. The distribution of chrome salts in the leather is more uniform, and the chrome salts and leather are combined with each other. ,have
3. In energy and building materials, phosphate esters can improve the combustion value of oil products and reduce energy consumption as fuel additives for automobiles and vehicles. It is used as a stabilizer in polymeric materials and can be used to prepare phosphate glass. Coupling agent suitable for processing fillers such as calcium carbonate.
4. Among the processing aids, phosphate ester is a multifunctional plastic processing aid. Due to its good plasticity, stability, heat resistance, antistatic properties, anti-pollution properties and transparency, it has been widely used in plastic products for construction, furniture, mines, conveyor belts and transportation parts.
5. In addition, phosphate ester salt has excellent lubricity, corrosion resistance, anti-wear, anti-static, low friction, emulsification, welding resistance, etc. It can be used as cutting oil, wire drawing oil, etc. It forms oil-soluble and water-soluble emulsions, and has both corrosion-inhibiting properties.
Phosphoric acid, octadecyl ester Packaging:
Packaging: The product is packaged in double layers, the inner layer is plastic film, and the outer layer is poke with cardboard, which can be packaged into a net weight of 25kg to 200kg according to customer needs.
Phosphoric acid, octadecyl ester Storage method:
Store in a dry and ventilated place to prevent moisture deterioration.