Polyethylene-polypropylene glycol CAS:9003-11-6 Product introduction
Product name: Polyethylene-polypropylene glycol
Appearance: Colorless to yellow transparent liquid
Polyethylene-polypropylene glycol Characteristic:
The content of polyoxyethylene is 81.8+19%. Poloxamer is easily soluble in water or ethanol, soluble in absolute ethanol, ethyl acetate and chloroform, almost insoluble in ether or petroleum ether, and has a certain foaming property. 2.5 The pH value of Chemicalbook% aqueous solution is between 5.0 and 7.5, and the pH value of injection users is between 6.0 and 7.0. The aqueous solution is relatively stable in the air, and the pH value drops when exposed to light. This product is stable to acid-base aqueous solution and metal ions.
Polyethylene-polypropylene glycol COA:
|Test items||Test standard||Test results|
|Exterior||White to pale yellow flakes||pale yellow flakes|
|cloud point℃||≥ 95||100|
Polyethylene-polypropylene glycol Application:
1. Defoamer. The defoaming effect is 25 to 30 times higher than that of soybean oil. Aqueous solutions with a concentration of 3% to 5% are commonly used.
2. Used in the manufacture of polyurethane foam, adhesives and elastomers, etc.
3. It is a non-ionic surfactant
4. Stabilizer, solubilizer. For spice concentrates.
5. Stabilizers; Solubilizers; Defoamers; Wetting agents for perfume concentrates.
6. As an emulsifier, my country stipulates that it can be used in fermentation process, and it can be used in moderation according to production needs.
7. Biochemical research
8. Nonionic surfactants, soft and hard surface cleaners, defoaming agents in coatings and water treatment. Metalworking lubricants, defoaming aids and extenders for linear and cross-linked polyesters and polyurethanes.
For specific prices, please contact our foreign trade department.
We need to check with the warehouse.
Detailed usage is in the product details page.