Sodium Metasilicate Anhydrous CAS:6834-92-0 Product introduction
Product name: Sodium Metasilicate Anhydrous
Appearance: White crystalline particles
Solubility: Easily soluble in water and dilute lye. insoluble in alcohol and acid. The aqueous solution is alkaline.
Sodium Metasilicate Anhydrous properties :
Sodium metasilicate has a relative bulk density of 1.00-1.35g/ml, a melting point of 1089°C and a relative molecular weight of 122. It is a non-toxic, odorless and harmless product; easily soluble in water, insoluble in alcohol and acid, aqueous solution Alkaline, easy to absorb moisture and deliquescence when placed in the air; strong decontamination ability, large PH buffer capacity; excellent detergency, emulsifying, dispersing, moisturizing, penetrating and other properties.
Sodium Metasilicate Anhydrous COA:
|Particle Size (18-60mesh)≧||93.00||96.18|
|Bulk Density (g/ml)||0.95-1.35||1.01|
Sodium Metasilicate Anhydrous Application：
1. Washing powder builder. ISS and 4A zeolite are complementary in function. they can completely replace STPP in washing powder when mixed in a reasonable ratio.
2. Sodium metasilicate can be used to produce ordinary washing powder by spray drying of pre- ingredients. and it can also be used as base powder to produce concentrated washing powder by agglomeration method.
3. laundry cream. laundry detergent auxiliaries. Good compatibility with surfactants and bleaching agents. no hydrolysis and no precipitation.
4. meal cleaning builder. The oil absorption value is as high as 70%. and the degreasing ability replaces the hydrated sodium metasilicate (oil absorption value is 38%).
5. industrial cleaning agent auxiliary. ISS is an important component of various cleaning agents such as metal cleaning agent. heavy oil stain cleaning agent. oil pipeline dredging cleaning agent. wine bottle and feeding bottle cleaning agent. etc. It has strong detergency and anti-corrosion and anti-rust effects.
6. Directly clean oil stains. ISS can be directly adjusted into an aqueous solution of appropriate concentration without the need for surfactants to clean oil stains.
7. ceramics. cement. refractory materials. grinding aids and enhancers. ISS has a unique effect of reducing condensation and depolymerization. In the production of ceramics. cement and refractory powder. it can effectively shorten the fine grinding time and improve the strength of the embryo body and the grade of cement.
8. Cement additives and dispersants for construction.
9. Electroplating rust removal polishing agent. PH value buffer.
10. Cotton yarn cooking. paper bleaching. fabric finishing agent.
11. Sodium metasilicate is used as adhesive and cement dispersant in crude oil. natural gas and underwater drilling engineering.
12. Metal anti-corrosion and anti-rust agent.
13. Blast furnace maintenance. masonry binder.
14. Auxiliary for the production of special lubricants and thixotropic
Sodium Metasilicate Anhydrous Package：
Sodium Metasilicate Anhydrous storage and transportation:
Sealed and stored dry
Sodium Metasilicate Anhydrous Related Products——Silicate spices:
|Product name||Cas No.|
|SODIUM METASILICATE PENTAHYDRATE||10213-79-3|
For specific prices, You can leave your email, our staff will send it to your email immediately.
We have it in stock and ready to ship.
Detailed usage is in the product details page.