Sodium silicate CAS:1344-09-8 Product introduction
Product name:Sodium silicate
CAS NO.: 1344-09-8
Chemical Formula: Na2O•nSiO2•H2O
Appearance: Colorless, pale yellow or blue-gray transparent viscous liquid. Soluble in water and is alkaline.
Sodium silicate Characteristic:
A fine, white powder, powdery instant sodium silicate has the same ratio as liquid silicates. When dissolved, it forms a hazy, colorless colloidal solution.
Sodium silicate COA:
|Spec Index Name FS-I||FS-II||FS-III||FS-IV|
|Dissolved Speed (S)||<90||<90||<180||<240|
|Apparent Density (g/ml)||0.50-0.80||0.50-0.80||0.50-0.80||0.50-0.80|
|Fineness (Residue On Screen )||<5||<5||<5||<5|
Sodium silicate Application:
1. Used as analytical reagent, fabric fire retardant and adhesive
2. Mainly used as raw materials for adhesives, silica gel and silica, fillers in soap industry and rubber waterproofing agents, etc.
3. Used as refractory binder, furnace gunning agent, welding rod powder binder. Acid-resistant cement binder, degreasing aid in detergent, pore blocking agent and reinforcing agent for oil exploration and tunnels. And suitable for various uses of general water glass.
4. Mainly used as binder, detergent, soap filler, soil stabilizer, textile industry dyeing aid, bleaching agent and sizing agent, mineral flotation agent, etc.
5. Mainly used as cleaning agent and synthetic detergent, also used as degreaser, filler and corrosion inhibitor, etc.
6. Mainly used as a binder in paper, wood, welding rod, casting, refractory materials, etc., a filler in the soap industry, as well as a soil stabilizer and a rubber waterproofing agent. Also used in paper bleaching, mineral flotation, synthetic detergents. It is a component of inorganic coatings and a raw material for silicon series products such as silica gel, molecular sieve, and precipitated silica.
Packed in 3-ply Kraft Paper Bags with PE Liner,25Kgs/bag.
Before using product carefully read label information and Material Safety Data Sheet .
|Product Name||CAS No.|
For specific prices, please contact our foreign trade department.
We need to check with the warehouse.
Detailed usage is in the product details page.