Tributyl phosphate CAS:126-73-8 Product introduction
Product name: Tributyl phosphate
Appearance: Colorless, almost odorless liquid
Tributyl phosphate Chemical Properties:
Density: 0.978g/cm3 (20°C)
Relative vapor density: 8.86g/mL
Melting point: -79ºC
Boiling point: 289ºC (1.33kPa)
Refractive index: 1.4224 (25ºC)
Flash point: 146°C (open)
Solubility: slightly soluble in water (0.6g/100mL), miscible with various organic solvents
Tributyl phosphate CAS:126-73-8 COA:
|Name||Export Grade||Analytically pure||Industrial grade|
|Density (20℃) g/ml||0.974-0.980||0.974-0.980||0.973-0.980|
|Refractive index (N25D)||1.423-1.425||–||1.414-1.425|
Tributyl phosphate CAS:126-73-8 Application:
1. It is used as a stationary liquid for gas chromatography, a solvent for nitrocellulose and ethyl cellulose, a plasticizer, an agent for separating rare earth metals, and an intermediate for organic synthesis.
2. It has good polymerization inhibition effect on acrylates, methacrylates, acrylic acid, acrylonitrile, styrene and butadiene, and its polymerization inhibition performance is better than that of phenols.
3. It is used as an extractant for metal complexes, as a plasticizer for cellulose nitrate, cellulose acetate, chlorinated rubber and polyvinyl chloride, and as a solvent for coatings, inks and adhesives.
4. used as the main plasticizer of nitrocellulose, cellulose acetate, chlorinated rubber and polyvinyl chloride, also commonly used as solvent, defoamer, antistatic agent for coatings, adhesives and inks, Extracting agent. Rat LD50 is 3000 mg/kg.
5. nitrocellulose and cellulose acetate solvent, defoamer, heat exchange medium, plasticizer, extractant. Cobalt, iridium, manganese, molybdenum, palladium, rhodium, nickel, uranium and tungsten are extracted from a gas chromatography stationary solution (the maximum operating temperature is 120°C, and the solvent is diethyl ether), and molybdenum is determined colorimetrically. Organic Synthesis.
Tributyl phosphate Packaging:
20kg/plastic drum, 200kg/galvanized drum, 1000kg/IBC drum.
Tributyl phosphate Storage method:
Handle with care during transportation to prevent impact. Store in a cool, ventilated and dry warehouse, pay attention to fire, rain.
Tributyl phosphate Related Products——Organophosphorus：
|Product name||Cas No|