Zinc citrate CAS:546-46-3 Product introduction
Product name: Zinc citrate
Appearance: Lemon yellow or pale yellow powder.
Zinc citrate properties :
Lemon yellow or pale yellow powder. Slightly soluble in water, its solubility is 2.6g/L.
Zinc citrate COA:
|Content Zn (On dry basis),w/%≥||31.3||31.3|
|Hydrochloric acid insoluble,w/%≤||0.1|
|Loss on drying.w/%≤||1.0||1.0(Anhydrous)|
|Arsenic (As) ,mg/kg≤||2.0||3.0|
Zinc citrate Application：
1. Used as a food zinc fortifier, the absorption effect is better than that of inorganic zinc.
2. Mainly used for paint, ink, rubber, plastic and art pigments, etc.
3. Mainly used as food additives
4. Mainly used in food, solid beverages, dairy products, infant food, salt, toothpaste, health care products, etc.
5. Zinc citrate is used to treat children’s growth retardation, protein-energy malnutrition (malnutrition), anorexia, pica, etc. caused by zinc deficiency.
Zinc citrate Package：
lined with polyethylene plastic bags, and packed in plastic woven bags outside, 25kg per bag.
Zinc citrate storage and transportation:
This product should be stored in a dry, ventilated and clean warehouse. When loading and transporting, it should be handled lightly to prevent damage to the package, prevent moisture and heat, and prevent rain and moisture during transportation. It should be isolated from toxic substances.
Zinc citrate Related Products:
|Ammonium citrate tribasic||3458-72-8|